Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blue Goo - First blog post



Model is Viperjoe aka V Larsen
This was my second time working with her. And this is just one of five concepts we did. She really did shave her head for this, however it wasn't the first time she'd shaved it. I did the makeup. The blue goo is made out of honey mixed with blue food coloring. The blue liquid in the glass container is water with blue food coloring. This was a fun, messy shoot. And she was overcoming a fear of having things drip on her face.

This is my first Blogger post. I decided to make one to document my photo shoots. I will be posting new photos from new shoots. I will be posting behind the scenes images. And I will be explaining the processes behind the photos. Things like makeup, prop set up and any fun info about stuff that happened during the shoot. I've been told in the past I should set something like this up and I just never got around to it until now.

1 comment: